CPRE-FL® Exam & Certification
Requirements Engineering helps you to reduce costly errors while improving design and your requirement specifications. You will be able to lay the foundation for an effective and efficient process that is the basis for successful and on time completion. With our certificate you are able to demonstrate wide-ranging expertise and hands-on knowledge and knowledge about the application of recognized best practices. You will acquire an independent and internationally recognized qualification through a standardized testing procedure.
IT project managers, requirements engineers, IT architects, Business Analysts, members of the IT department, IT auditors, IT consultants, IT demand managers, IT operations managers
Participation in“Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level” training at a certified training institute is recommended but not mandatory
- Testing is performed by an independent auditor of the TÜV SÜD Examination Institute. The test consists of 45 multiple choice questions chosen from the following topics:
- Basics of Requirements Engineering
- Scope, context and interfaces
- Working with stakeholders in the collection, negotiation and communication of requirements
- Types of requirements and their identification, description and documentation (formulation in natural language as well as modelling using Unified Modelling Language)
- Designing and testing requirements
- Managing Requirements
Examination Type: Written Paper Exam
Duration of exam: 75 minutes
Certification: IREB/TÜV SÜD Examination Institute Certificate
For exams registration or any other queries, please write to us at
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Exams & Certifications are to be done directly with IREB/TÜV SÜD Examination Institute - email@example.com
Exams can be taken on any working day 1 week post the training.
Exam & Certifications fees : INR 9,500 + service tax per person
Contact our representative for assistance is registering for the exams.