BlockJakarta Best Blockchain Startup Award
BlockJakarta invites all Indonesian blockchain startups to nominate themselves for the 1st Blackarrow Blockchain Series (BBS) Award.
Celebrating Excellence in Indonesian Blockchain Industry
The award will pick the startup that has the most potential to become a blockchain corporation. The BBS award will stand for breakthrough innovation, top-class execution and fast-paced growth. The award will recognise the most promising startup in Indonesia.
The winning startup will not only get the coveted Blackarrow BBS trophy + cash prize, but also get a chance to pitch their project to the delegates of BlockJakarta Conference.
The best blockchain startup will be decided by a jury compromising of Indonesian government officials, BlockJakarta organisers and senior blockchain experts from Indonesia & globally.
Participation Terms & Rules
- Only Indonesian startups are eligible to nominate themselves
- Decision of the jury is final, organiser reserves all rights to the decision
- One nomination per startup is sufficient
- Participating startups are required to nominate themselves at the conference registration portal on exclusive "BBS Blockchain Startup Award" category
- Each entry is included with 1 (one) conference pass
- After registration, participants are required to send complete details of their startup and project by email to email@example.com
- Last date for nomination - 15th April 2019
- Winning startup will be notified 3 days prior to the BlockJakarta Conference on 2nd May 2019 in Jakarta
Award & Prizes
- Winning startup will receive the 'BBS BlockJakarta Best Startup' trophy from the conference chief guest during the Blockjakarta conference
- Cash Prize of IDR 5,000,000 (Five Million Rupiah)
- Speaking Slot - Opportunity to introduce their startup to the conference delegates via a 10 min independent speaking slot from main stage